The 2021 International Conference on “Artificial Intelligence and Big Data in Digital Era” is a prestigious venue for bringing together researchers, experts and practitioners from academia, industry, and business, who are engaged in the different research domains related to Artificial Intelligence and Big Data. The conference encourages innovative research contributions in the following topics, but not limited to:
- Machine Learning (ML) & AI
- Basis studies in ML & AI
- Applications to Business
- Applications to Industry & Technology
- Applications to Medicine & Healthcare
- Applications to Agriculture
- Applications to Green Growth & Sustainable Development
- Data & Big Data Processing
- Traditional machine learning based approaches
- Deep learning based approaches
- Soft computing based approaches
- Hybrid approaches
- Signal, Image and Natural language Processing & Analyzing
- Expert Systems & Intelligent Systems
- Smart University & Smart City
- Data Mining & Knowledge Discovery
- High Performance Computing & Cloud Computing
All submissions will be checked by the plagiarism software and the similarity rate should be lower than 30%. The page range is about 8-12 pages by the Springer book chapter template. Authors must follow the Springer book chapter template HERE. The review mode of the conference is single blind, i.e., authors do not need to remove their info in the manuscript.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings of the series “Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies” of the Springer publisher with DOIs, ISSN and indexed in Scopus, Web of Science (Clarivate analytics), INSPEC, and EI Compendex.
The best papers will be invited to extend for publishing in prestigious journals that are indexed in the Scopus and Web of Science databases, but they will be reviewed again. See more details HERE.
Download the Call for Papers in PDF HERE.
All submissions must be done via Easychair: